ITA Sponsoring CLM Cyber Liability Summit
The Insurance Technology Association is a Silver Sponsor for the 2014 Cyber Liability Summit presented by The CLM on October 15, at the New York Hilton MidTown Hotel. The program runs from 7 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Attendees will come away with a full understanding of the risks, exposures, development of claim activity, and trends in the areas specific to data and network security, privacy and social media, and the types of cases that result from such activity.
“Cyber Liability is a fast growing market for our industry,” says Jim Daggett, executive director of the ITA. “The ITA is proud to support and sponsor this important CLM event. The Cyber Liability Summit will provide valuable educational sessions that will help attendees stay current with industry trends related to understanding a broad range of cyber liability topics.”
Presenters will discuss the essential cyber liability topics to ensure you have the most comprehensive and up-to-the-minute information in an ever changing environment. Among the presenters are:
- Thomas Finan, of the Department of Homeland Security
- Jeremy Gittler, of XL Group
- Ziad Kubursi, of Philadelphia Insurance Companies
- Joshua Ladeau, of Allied World Assurance Company
- Albert Murray, of the FBI
- Antonio Trotta, of CAN Insurance
- John Wurzler, of OneBeacon Insurance
Registration can be done at The CLM website. Membership in The CLM is required. The CLM is a strategic partner of the Insurance Technology Association
what is ita
ITA Mission Statement
The goal of the Insurance Technology Association is to provide members with opportunities to collaborate, educate, network, share, and use knowledge related to insurance technology. The ITA serves the insurance technology community as a resource and is dedicated to serving this specialized sector of the industry. Publications and educational programs created by the ITA are geared to professionals interested in or charged with evaluating, implementing, and marketing insurance-specific technology systems or services.
The current issue of ITA Pro Magazine is October, 2017. The cover story, “Cross the Line,” features John Kessler, chief strategy officer for Motorists Insurance Group, as he explains how Motorists has shifted much of its attention to the commercial lines side of the market. Another feature, “The Spiraling of Insurtech,” looks at how investor groups have led the charge in bringing carriers and insurtechs together. The third feature, Think Differently,” examines how claims centers have become laboratories for insurance carriers and new technology In addition you will find features such as:
- George Grieve's column on the implementation of third-party software, and how carriers need to know their job and not expect others to pick up the slack.
- Karen Furtado’s Innovation Corner column is on SMA’s 10th anniversary and how they will pass along some predictions for the next decade in insurance and technology
- In Newsmakers, Rod Travers tells why he left the consulting world for the top spot in the insurance industry’s largest association.
online ita buyers' guide
Information on the ITA Pro Buyers' Guide, and how vendors can be a part of it
For more information, contact Jim Daggett at firstname.lastname@example.org