Why You Should Attend ITA LIVE 2019
ITA is pulling back the covers on the world of insurtech and its impact on the insurance landscape. Find out which technologies are truly helping insurers gain real advantage at ITA LIVE 2019, our annual educational and networking conference!
The Cost: Just $599 per person (until December 30, 2018)
Top Five Reasons You Should Attend ITA LIVE 2019
- This is a networking conference, not a speed dating service. We provide plenty of opportunity for attendees to make valuable connections and conversations.
- You won’t be stepping over tons of vendors. Yes, we will have leading, quality vendors at the event. But we limit the number so you can maximize your time – and theirs.
- More dialogue for your dollar. We’ve added roundtable sessions to promote audience participation and engagement.
- The resort is amazing, but the conference venue is spectacular. Collaboration, networking, and knowledge-sharing are the hallmarks of ITA LIVE 2019. Including content you have not seen anywhere else.
- Bigger bang for your buck. The $599 conference fee covers practically everything – including the opening cocktail party, a group dinner, 2 breakfasts, and 1 lunch.
Join us for an amazing journey as we cut through the hype of the insurtech revolution. Register now!
NOTE: We’ll be adding the information on the conference agenda, topics, speakers and more. Look for updates regularly.
what is ita
ITA Mission Statement
The goal of the Insurance Technology Association is to provide members with opportunities to collaborate, educate, network, share, and use knowledge related to insurance technology. The ITA serves the insurance technology community as a resource and is dedicated to serving this specialized sector of the industry. Publications and educational programs created by the ITA are geared to professionals interested in or charged with evaluating, implementing, and marketing insurance-specific technology systems or services.
The August 2018 issue of ITA PRO is now available in digital format! Just lick on this link: http://www.itapro-digital.org/itapro/august_2018
Find out how insurance carriers are expanding blockchain technology beyond claims and underwriting to "knowing thy customer".
Learn how Willis and Towers Watson maximized collaboration and communication in one of the largest and most comprehensive IT modernization/transformation projects in history -- all while the merger was taking place.
And see why 43% of insurance companies are now in transformation mode as old and new partners emerge, converge, and resurge in the industry.
Get your copy now!
online ita buyers' guide
Information on the ITA Pro Buyers' Guide, and how vendors can be a part of it
For more information, contact Jim Daggett at firstname.lastname@example.org