Why You Should Attend ITA LIVE 2019
ITA is pulling back the covers on the world of insurtech and its impact on the insurance landscape. Find out which technologies are truly helping insurers gain real advantage at ITA LIVE 2019, our annual educational and networking conference!
The Cost: Just $599 per person (until December 30, 2018)
Top Five Reasons You Should Attend ITA LIVE 2019
- This is a networking conference, not a speed dating service. We provide plenty of opportunity for attendees to make valuable connections and conversations.
- You won’t be stepping over tons of vendors. Yes, we will have leading, quality vendors at the event. But we limit the number so you can maximize your time – and theirs.
- More dialogue for your dollar. We’ve added roundtable sessions to promote audience participation and engagement.
- The resort is amazing, but the conference venue is spectacular. Collaboration, networking, and knowledge-sharing are the hallmarks of ITA LIVE 2019. Including content you have not seen anywhere else.
- Bigger bang for your buck. The $599 conference fee covers practically everything – including the opening cocktail party, a group dinner, 2 breakfasts, and 1 lunch.
Join us for an amazing journey as we cut through the hype of the insurtech revolution. Register now!
NOTE: We’ll be adding the information on the conference agenda, topics, speakers and more. Look for updates regularly.
what is ita
ITA Mission Statement
The goal of the Insurance Technology Association is to provide members with opportunities to collaborate, educate, network, share, and use knowledge related to insurance technology. The ITA serves the insurance technology community as a resource and is dedicated to serving this specialized sector of the industry. Publications and educational programs created by the ITA are geared to professionals interested in or charged with evaluating, implementing, and marketing insurance-specific technology systems or services.
The January/February 2019 issue of ITA PRO is now available in digital format! Just click on this link: http://www.itapro-digital.org/itapro/january_february_2019
At Economical Insurance, their brokers are more than just salespeople. They are business partners. EVP Paul MacDonald explains how Economical Insurance utilized new technologies to improve the entire broker experience -- one designed to help the brokers grow their business, as well as the company.
Mountain West Farm Bureau needed to transform their aging IT infrastructure from the ground up -- including networks, servers and storage. CIO Marcus Curley undertook a 3-step modernization process -- stabilize, standardize, and optimize.
Marketing Automation -- if done right -- can help to recruit, manage and retain top-selling agents. Here are some best practices to help set your agents up for success.
Get your copy now!
online ita buyers' guide
Information on the ITA Pro Buyers' Guide, and how vendors can be a part of it
For more information, contact Jim Daggett at email@example.com