2018 ITA LIVE
April 22-24, 2018
Fort Lauderdale Marriott Harbor Beach Resort & Spa
3030 Holiday Drive
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33316
Customer 2.0: Insurance Transformation Driver
Change gripped the insurance industry in 2017, and by Q4 it was painfully clear that insurance companies were not in the driver’s seat. The customer has assumed a new role with the introduction of InsurTech and innovation into the mix. Is your company prepared for Customer 2.0? ITA LIVE 2018 takes on this topic from many different angles as our speakers and audience explore the role of the customer as change agent and transformation driver.
Topics that will be covered:
- Innovation Initiative Effectiveness
- Delivering on the Promise of Better Customer Experience
- Digital Transformation & Enablement
- The Role of Cognitive Devices in Improving Policyholder Relationships
- Reclaiming the Process: Refining & Streamlining Claims Management & Adjusting
- Mobile Solutions for Meeting Customer Demands
- The Evolution of Insurance Technology and The Independent Agent Model
- and much more!
Limited seating is available for this event so please don't hesitate to register now to take advantage of the early registration discount of $599.00 and save. We hope to see you in Ft. Lauderdale!
April 22 - 24, 2018
Registration opens on Tuesday, January 16, 2018 Click here to register
Early Registration Through 03/14/2018
Registration as of 03/14/2018
what is ita
ITA Mission Statement
The goal of the Insurance Technology Association is to provide members with opportunities to collaborate, educate, network, share, and use knowledge related to insurance technology. The ITA serves the insurance technology community as a resource and is dedicated to serving this specialized sector of the industry. Publications and educational programs created by the ITA are geared to professionals interested in or charged with evaluating, implementing, and marketing insurance-specific technology systems or services.
The current issue of ITA Pro Magazine is October, 2017. The cover story, “Cross the Line,” features John Kessler, chief strategy officer for Motorists Insurance Group, as he explains how Motorists has shifted much of its attention to the commercial lines side of the market. Another feature, “The Spiraling of Insurtech,” looks at how investor groups have led the charge in bringing carriers and insurtechs together. The third feature, Think Differently,” examines how claims centers have become laboratories for insurance carriers and new technology In addition you will find features such as:
- George Grieve's column on the implementation of third-party software, and how carriers need to know their job and not expect others to pick up the slack.
- Karen Furtado’s Innovation Corner column is on SMA’s 10th anniversary and how they will pass along some predictions for the next decade in insurance and technology
- In Newsmakers, Rod Travers tells why he left the consulting world for the top spot in the insurance industry’s largest association.
online ita buyers' guide
Information on the ITA Pro Buyers' Guide, and how vendors can be a part of it
For more information, contact Jim Daggett at firstname.lastname@example.org